Hello all, as I write tis I'm home! On this ship I am allowed to set my own relief setup. So I was lucky enough to have a great friend and chef called Craig Sweeny to be my relief. He came on about a week ago in rochester ny. He is qualified and very good at what he does. I am very happy he is able to do this because everyone needs time off the ship to be home with loved ones. After all the reason we do this job is to support our loved ones and we need to be with them too.
He will be on 2 weeks at a time and also will relive the second cook. Good for him and good for me. I really appreciate him doing this.
Till next time
May your pork always be moist and your fish always flake
No comments:
Post a Comment