NOAA

NOAA

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Oh my oh my oh my

I just finished hell week as it is called on this ship. what's that you ask, well they fill the ship . This time with 38 persons at one time. Teachers, scientists and the crew. 3 meals a day and all the scientists and teachers eat every meal. I am telling you that was a hard week. lets do breakfast for example. Six dozen scrambled eggs. 2 full sheet pans of bacon, full sheet pan of sausage, grits, oatmeal, ham, juices, fruit. every day for a week
lunch and dinner were just as full. ad salad bar to top it all off. I had to buy cheesecake and chocolate torts because I don't have the room to bake anything tat week. it was a true test for the crew and for me.
The a few days of just 18 on board, then tomorrow I get 15 scientists for 4 mre days. they say this is the hardest month, now I know why.

till next time
May you eggs never curdle and your meat always be fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment