Well my time on the Okeanos Explorer is over, Im now on The Bigelow.
Its the same type of ship as the Pisces was. Im not the Chief Steward here, Ill be second cook again, not a demotion, just the way the relief pool works. Once you've proven you can be a Chief Steward you can be assigned that anytime, but they need second cooks too, still good money, lots of overtime and Ill be working with a great cook. So I flew from Norfolk Va this morning to Rhode Island and met up with the ship. We leave tomorrow for 14 days. After that we will have to see where I go next.
Like I said before this job isent for everyone but for someone who wants to travel and see the oceans and meet new people, its a great opertunity.
Until we talk again
May your cabbage always been green and your avocados be ripe
Stay warm!
ReplyDelete