Well I have been lacking in my postings, not because I didn't want to but Ive been a busy person this last 4 months.
Ive been from Alaska to Hawaii to the east coast and the Gulf of Mexico.
It has been suggested that I spend less time on where I'm at and the ship I'm on and spend more time on the food. So that's what I'm going to focus on more of. Being on a ship serving is different than a restaurant in my aspects. The food is the "same". But how you prepare and serve it is different.
The Food I'm going to talk about today is Prime Rib. On board we have this usually once per week.
I try to order my prime rib bone in, it makes more flavor and actually gives me more options to serve. Because I remove the bones before cooking and then lay the meat back on so I have the meat and as some have called them, Bronto-ribs. There are so many ways to make prime rib Ive lost count. My ways are always simple. Let that meat speak for itself. The only real problem I have is I have more than 2 persons who want the crispy end cut.
I also cut mine to order, I get the whole loin out of the pan and each person tells me what they want. Makes for good portion control and better food in my opinion.
Ill add a photo at a later date
Till next time
May your delivery always be right
and you staff reasonable
No comments:
Post a Comment