Well I was moved to the second cook position today, why you ask. Simple my second cook was done and the new chief cook has more company seniority than I do, thats ok. I can learn from him and when I get to be the top dog again I can use what I learned. He is very kind and well known. In fact when the crew found out he was coming they were very excited. The only drawback is I now have to do dishes and clean more, but he has even offered to help with that.
I will be able to use my baking skills more and that's a plus too, all in all it's just fine, oh and the pay difference is minimal also.
So it goes on a ship, never boring and always a new challenge , maybe I can get to posting those menus now 😄
Till next time
May you sauce never break and your butter never burn.
No comments:
Post a Comment