NOAA

NOAA

Saturday, September 29, 2012

The view changes

Well as you know I'm now second cook since the other chef came on. It was a great blessing for Vincent to come aboard.
He is a talented chef and a great teacher, he had showed me many new things that when I am chief chef again will greatly help. It looks like ill be heading home on the 13th, for two weeks then back out on this ship or another fleet mate. But that should be till December if I heard right, maybe even till layup at the end of the year.
The company has said they want me back and will try to keep me working next year to. So if you want go sail the lakes and get paid real good. Drop me a txt or email and ill give your
Name to the office
Remember you Must have your TWIC card and MMC card Before you apply
To the company

Till next we meet
May your milk never curdle and you eggs always be fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment