Well I've been on board for over a week and it's been one of those weeks, in the first couple of days I forgot to make soup and my meals dident really go great. I had some good comments and some others. Just got in my shopping order, took 2 persons over a hour to put it away. Now figuring out the menu for the next few days, I want to do it for a week at a time but have been getting a brain block after 3 days. I know I'll get it sooner or later.
I have all my menus and when I have time I'll post them, speaking of time my schedule is like this, 5 am in the galley, 7 to 8 lunch, 8-10:30 prep for lunch and dinner. 11 lunch till 12. 12 to 1 clean up eat and off till 2 or 3 then back in galley for diner at 4 to 5.
Clean up shower fall in bed.
12 hour days with, hour or two off during the day.
It hard work but worth it in the long run.
No comments:
Post a Comment